Monday, March 2, 2009

Pocket Full of Posies Blog Train Freebie!!!


That's right, I'm doing my very first blog train with the wonderful girls and designers at Vintage Glam. It's titled Pocket Full of Posies and is for the girls out there! I'm excited to see how it goes so please let me know what you think! I hope to be apart of more in the near future!


An FYI: The release date was set for 3/3 so some may not be posted just yet, I was a little excited to get it up! :)

My Part & Download:


Elements


Papers



Kit Preview, they all did such a great job!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Be sure to leave some love for the girls on their blogs also!!!

Here a Scrap, There a Scrap

MoonChylde Creations <- - - - YOU ARE HERE

Pixie Pink Land

Rustic Charm Creations

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of this kit! Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this awesome kit. i appreciate the labor and talent that went into it. wow tyfs

    ReplyDelete