Friday, May 1, 2009

My Mother's Day Kit is here with a Freebie too!!!

I'm so proud of myself! I've gotten I think 3 kits up in a weeks time! WOOT!!! :D


Here is the next one titled Turtley Mothers Day. Its a really cute kit and has some adorable turtle stickers with it, err go the title! lol The kit is for sale at my store at Scap It Sassy for $4.00 and includes 25 papers, 66 elements and a full upper and lower alpha! Enjoy! :)




MY_Store


On to the freebie add-on for my TurtleyMothers Day Kit. The freebie includes 7 papers and 15 elements. Hope you enjoy and remember to PLEASE leave some love!







5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Mother's Day post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete