Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary & A Freebie!!!

To my DH and I!!! Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary and 9th year together! It's been a wild and crazy ride! :D

In honor of our anniversary I decided to create a little kit titled "Anniversary". It includes 11 papers and 35 elements and is on sale in my store at Scrap it Sassy for $3...of course with my current sale you can get it for 50% of that!!! So come and grab it! Will be great for those layouts featuring those you love!


I also created my first QP set from my Anniversary kit. Includes 4 quickpages and is available in my store for $2
.








www.tinyurl.com/moonchyldecreations




And here is your freebie. It's an add-on for my Anniversary kit available in my store now!


http://www.4shared.com/file/116169785/e80c807a/MoonChyldeCreations_AnniversaryFreebie.html


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. The new kit is pretty, thanks for sharing the addon. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jul. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete