Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time for a New Release x2 & a Freebie!

I decided that I wanted to do a kit that could be In Memory of my Father who passed away 7/15/09. I Love and Miss you everyday Dad! He loved to garden and was a farmer for most of his early years. So, what better! Farmers Garden kit was created and is now available at my store at Scrap Is Sassy. I also made a blog wear set from that kit, go check them out!

Kit includes 15 papers and 36 elements


Blog Wear Set:


Both Pictures are Linked




The freebie this week, my goal is to start getting a freebie out at least 1 per week! :) Wish me luck! lol Anyway, this weeks freebies goes with the Farmers Garden kit and is a quick page for you!


Picture is linked

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete