Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolutions of 2010

Resolutions for 2010:

First is to get healthy and I hope to do that with the help of sharing my ups and the inevitable downs here with you all! I hope that will help to keep me motivated. I am starting Monday January 4, 2010. My goal is eating better, portion control and more exercise. Lets hope for a slimmer, healthier and more energetic 2011! :)

Second comes organization, not sure how much of that I'll be sharing here but it's something that desperately needs to be done. I've got to weed out Quinn's old toys and clothes that are too small, organize his homeschool stuff, and go through so much old crap to purge as much as possible!

Let's see that will bring us to homeschool. Since Quinn was born Sept. 17th he falls just shy of the cut off to start school so I started doing some basic teaching things with him this past fall and plan to get more involved in it this year. I've got a ton of stuff to organize (see the 2nd resolution) and he really enjoys sitting with us and doing different activities. So since we have an extra year before he even starts preK, I'm starting this year so he'll have an extra year of learning by the time he gets there!

Lastly comes my many hobbies, photography, scrapbooking and baking to name just a few. I did my 2nd round of senior pics this past fall and hope to start doing more fun photo projects, including doing a 365 project, that will start when I get a chance to! lol In the next few days I'm sure! Scrapbooking has been a part of my life for 12yrs now and in the past year or so I've made the transition to digital scrapbooking and I also create and sell kits. My hopes in this area are to get more done in way of our family books and create one for mom of her and dads life together. Baking and decorating cakes and the like has become a fun hobby of mine as well. I'd love to take a beginner class to better learn the tricks of the trade!

One thing I didn't mention is my writing, that has taken a far back seat to so many other projects and hobbies these past few years. So, if I have the time and energy after all the other things, I hope to start work on one of my novels or start a new one. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment