Saturday, January 30, 2010

An Update & FYI

I believe that I will be taking the next month or so off. With the unexpected happenings at Scrapable, the opportunity presented itself for myself and best friend Lauren of Rustic Charm Creations to open our own store!

My new products that were ready to release will be released in our new store when it opens! Be sure to stick around to see when that happens! I'm so excited for this new venture we're undertaking!

I'll be sharing some freebies in the mean time!

Hope to see you all in the new store!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting Holly!! You and Lauren are an awesome team and will do very well. I wish you the best of luck and will be watching for your new store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie! We are very excited to start this new venture!

    ReplyDelete