Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hawaiian Fun Kit & Freebie Add-On!

It's been a crazy week here and while I hoped to get more kits completed and up I have only actually gotten 1 done! But I'll keep working hard and doing my best to get kits up and freebies available!

Here is my latest kit titled Hawaiian Fun it contains 20 papers & 58 elements and is available in my store! Please go check it out!
There is also the add-on freebie for the kit. Remember to leave some love please!!! :)

Check out my Store Here

Download HERE

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete