Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Kit & Another Freebie!

I'm working hard this weekend to get a couple kits done and here is the first one I've completed! It's called April Shower & May Flowers, I had wanted to do one for each but the more I worked with this one I just decided to combine them. The kit is for sale at my store at www.scrapitsassy.com for $4.00. It includes 20 papers, 60 elements and a full upper and lower alpha! Please come and check it out!

My_Store








Here is the freebie add-on for April Showers & May Flowers kit, it has 5 papers and 10 elements. I hope you enjoy and remember to leave me a comment, I LOVE comments!!! :)



3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Apr [LA 07:02pm, NY 09:02pm] - 26 Apr [UK 02:02am, OZ 12:02pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete